Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back to reality....

So after a wonderful weekend in San Francisco I'm back home. I LOVED it. Everything about it. The weather, the people, the food, the landmarks. It was awesome and amazing. But like all good things it had to come to an end. We visited Fishermans wharf, Ghiradelli square(Love their chocolate) and took a tour around San Francisco. Unfortunatly we didn't do much else because of time restrictions, but I will be going back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That is great you had a nice time! I gave you an award the other day! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you been? I hope you are having a great day! Did you ever get my award? I gave you one a few posts ago. Go and grab it and add it to your blog. Then pass it on. Thank you for your kind comment about my Dad! I miss him so much! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete