Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dating and the single mom....

So I've had terrible luck with men for the past oh I don't know....8 years. I've had one live-in boyfriend and 3 other disasterous relationships. I did the online thing and that didn't work out too well. This Friday I have a date with a guy I met thru a mutual friend. He's super sweet and we've been facebook buddies for 2 yrs and have met on 2 occasions. I'm really excited and nervous. His only issue is that he's younger than me. I'm 27 going on 28 and he's 25. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie! I wish you lots of luck on your date! Just go and have fun! Don't look at it like a date. Maybe it will turn into something or maybe he will become a great friend. I hope you have a great time!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete